“Whoever said money can’t buy happiness never owned a doodle”
If you are interested in purchasing a Multigen Labradoodle puppy from Shady Grove Doodles, please fill out our application. After your puppy application is approved, please submit a NON-REFUNDABLE holding/reservation fee of $350.
*Military discount offered for active duty military members, families & veterans*
Pricing for Puppies
All of our puppies are $1800, your holding fee is deducted from this amount
*Prices are subject to change* *New changes doesn’t affect families already on the waiting list*
- We accept E-Transfers, Money Orders, Checks, Cashier’s check and Walmart to Walmart. (All checks made payable to Andrea Johns)
- Checks are only accepted for deposits
- We do NOT accept PayPal
- We will not hold a spot without a confirmed deposit.
- Final payment is due by 6 weeks on puppy pick day.
***Holding/Reservation Fee is refundable in a case where we are not able to guarantee you a puppy due to a small litter. In a case where its the gender or coat color/type all holding/reservation fees ARE NOT REFUNDABLE and must be transferred over to another litter and may give you the chance to move higher up on the list.
What you can expect from us:
- We will keep you posted throughout the pregnancy
- Send out emails/text messages when labor starts
- Send out a birth announcement once all puppies are born and cleaned up
- We will provide weekly pics and updates on puppies progress (Usually ever Friday or Saturday)
- At 6 weeks we will help assist in choosing the perfect addition to your family
- We will forever and always be here for you throughout the life of your new pet
Our Puppy Allocation Process
By 6 weeks, puppies are matched with their families based on preferences written on your application, emails and photos exchanged, and telephone conversations. Puppies are matched in the order that deposits are received.
Of course, we want the best fit for our puppies and your family, occasionally, we may need to forego immediate placement of a puppy if we feel there is not a good match for you in the current litter. On the other hand, if the timing isn’t right for you and your situation, you may request your deposit be moved to a different litter. Although rare, we also reserve the right to refund deposits if for any reason we are not comfortable placing a puppy with your family.
Shady Grove Doodles has the right to retain any puppy for its breeding program, and so it may be that not all puppies in a litter are available as pets. At 7.5 weeks, puppies are microchipped. Puppies are ready to go to their forever homes at 8 to 10 weeks (at Shady Grove discretion), after a checkup at our veterinarian’s office and veterinarian health certificate, if flying. You are always welcome to email me at email@example.com or call at 478-733-3593 to ask questions about the breed, puppy care, our breeding program and about how we select puppies for our adopting families.